It’s quite easy to download and install the applications from Google Play. The steps for this are explained below for both free and paid apps. The main point to be noted is that to download anything from the web, you must have great connectivity on the tablet or smartphone. Simply, connecting the device to a computer using a USB cable will not help. It is also possible to download the application to the computer and then transfer it later to the dual sim phone or tablet.
Download to device from Google Play
- Select the app you want to download and tap on it. Read about the app if you want.
- Tap the Download button to install it.
- Tap Accept & Download option to accept for the permissions.
- Go to an app and tap on it. Read the details if you want.
- To purchase the app, install it and select the button showing its price. You will have to sign in to Google Waller account if its the first time you are purchasing on Google Play.
- Use the drop down menu to select the payment option or add new card.
- Tap the Accept & Buy option to accept for the permissions. If PIN code is enabled for purchases, enter it.